"Canvas is a bank piece of life. Waiting for someone to throw color and ambition on it. It waits anxiously for itself to come to life. Now is the time. Let the journey begin."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Run the Race

"We will be Your hands, we will be Your feet, we will run this race for the least of these."



My heart wants to jump out of my chest when I think of just how BIG our God proves Himself to be. And it pounds frntically when I'm called over and over again, to trust Him with every piece of my life. Each fragment, down to the very source. I just sit here tonight thinking..."Why?!" Why can't it be easier than this? Why can't it just make sense sometimes? I fight with tears as I surrender to His greatness. I can;t hold tightly to anything. I can't do anything on my own. Yet, I try so often because it's easier to fail than to trust. I doubt and take apprehensive glances at what lies ahead. But I hear everytime that HE IS FAITHFUL. What shall I fear?

I am in the middle of a journey filled with His constant provision and the courage to trust in that. A little face in the picture above reminds me that your dreams and desires some true if you mold them to His. And I will push on with my tears and apprehensive glances. I know HE IS FAITHFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment