"Canvas is a bank piece of life. Waiting for someone to throw color and ambition on it. It waits anxiously for itself to come to life. Now is the time. Let the journey begin."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Sign

Luke 2:34 says this about Jesus: "Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother;'This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken out against, so that the thought of many hearts will be revealed.'"

I wonder what went through Mary's head as she heard that about her precious baby boy. He held the responsibility of the world as she held Him in her arms. I wonder if she smiled at Him with tears in her eyes. I wonder if she worried about what was to come for the miracle that stared back into her face. God had a plan for His Son and she knew it. He left a legacy that surpasses that ordinary.

A legacy is in the making... A year ago, I sat in my room for months on end in prayer for this world. I'm sitting here now...in amazement and wonder as God has carefully orchestrated everything to get me to today. A season of growth means a season of total dependence and faith. It means trust and a heart of hope. I am in a story, a legacy in the making...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment