"Canvas is a bank piece of life. Waiting for someone to throw color and ambition on it. It waits anxiously for itself to come to life. Now is the time. Let the journey begin."

Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year, A New Journey!

2011. A new year has finally rolled around. Let's just say I was eager to see 2010 pass. A year of the best and hardest lessons and trials came to a close with a very sweet surprise. :)



Yes, I am now engaged to the greatest man on earth!!!!! On December 27th, right before we left for Africa (which by the way, will have about a million blog posts coming, it's taking awhile to process those past two weeks...) and with all of our family there, he proposed! I was in total shock. I obviously knew it was coming at some point, but had no idea it was going to be that day or even in 2010! It was by far, one of the greatest days of my life, and a really sweet thing before we headed out to the place that brought us together. God truly, truly, truly blesses those who wait on Him. We are so excited about so many new chapters in our lives starting and are counting down the days (already!) to The Taylor Wedding. ;)



(P.s. We did just get engaged and are super jet lagged. So details will come in due time!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tiffanie! :] & I'm looking forward to hearing about Africa as you post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! It's coming soon! Once I get all my pictures loaded and ready. =]

    ReplyDelete