"Canvas is a bank piece of life. Waiting for someone to throw color and ambition on it. It waits anxiously for itself to come to life. Now is the time. Let the journey begin."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

He will invite you in...

"Your arms are open wide...there's nothing left to hide..."

Sometimes in your driest seasons, you have to let yourself sit in the dust. He'll provide you with all you need when you're ready. It's summertime! I must say I coulsn't be happier about the spring season leaving us so quickly. Along with the spring showers and storms came a plentiful amount of my own. But, amazingly I wouldn't have had it any other way. In my quite dusty season I experienced what it is like to only cling to Him, having hope and trust enough for just one day. I could honestly say before this year that I had never felt spiritually attacked and overwhelmed with a burden I coudn't shake, and now I can say that even though you may buckle under, His strong hands lift and cradle you...every day...until you can stand up on your own again. I asked for God to force me to drop all fears and trust Him fully. Notice I said force, because I couldn't do it on my own. I asked for a stretched faith, one that surpasses all knowledge of the world and holds His peace in my heart. Month after month I struggled to fight lies, fears and doubts, and as I looked into my heart and saw what I needed, I realized...finally, He is for me. He is for me in a way that I can't even describe. But I have received what I asked for and what's even better? I got more than I bargained for.

I am in a beautiful place of even greater contentment and peace...a place I've never really gotten to visit before in my life. Growth seasons are bittersweet and wrecking, and I am found standing with His footprints gently leading me to where He needs me to be. Into the world with Him, leading me through beauty and wonder.

Where do you feel He is leading you? Wherever it is, take off your shoes, and dance, crawl or run to it. However you need to do it...just get there.

Many more posts will be coming soon! I've postponed the "Love is..." blog posts for right now. There are different things being laid on my heart. Talk to you all soon!
-Tiffanie

No comments:

Post a Comment