"Canvas is a bank piece of life. Waiting for someone to throw color and ambition on it. It waits anxiously for itself to come to life. Now is the time. Let the journey begin."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our adventure begins...

It's HERE. My floor has 3 fully packed bags, my hair is a mess and my stomach has birds in it...you're right, I leave for Africa in less than 12 hours! :) I can't even beging to describe the emotions I have at the moment. But I'll most certainly try. :)

I am very very very very excited/nervous. I can't tell one apart from the other yet! This is bringing on so many changes for this girl. I am feeling the breathless excitement of an adventure in serving God. This is by far the most adventeruos thing I have ever done. (I know...get out much?) I have lived in quite a small bubble for awhile. Change and risks just weren't my thing. Then God showed me what His world looks like through a series of people and moments over the past few years...and I'm actually going. It's very surreal.


But I LOVE this change God has thrown into my life. I feel a sense of freedom and amazement at the growth I have experienced. I am ready to tackle a new chapter in life, I'm ready to receive whatever He has for me across these oceans. =]

This is very sporadic. I don't have much else to write other than I am READY TO GO!

I am leaving with this thought in my head: "We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God." — John Stott


Pray for safe travels! I will be writing soon...from Africa!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear about your experiences there :]

    ReplyDelete